(WBTW) — We’re excited to announce our new Storm Tracker 13 weather app powered by The Weather Company!
The new and improved app features a beautiful design and easy-to-use experience with quick access to your local weather.
Our trusted meteorologists bring you the latest, most accurate hour-by-hour, daily and 8-day forecasts for the Grand Strand, Pee Dee and beyond — all in the palm of your hand, wherever you go.
This free, local weather app from News13 delivers customized, location-based current conditions, radar, severe weather alerts, and school closing information. Set up customized weather alerts to keep you and your family safe, even when you’re traveling around the United States.
- Breaking news alerts
- Custom traffic settings
- Personalize push alerts, choose the updates you want to receive
- Geo tags allow you to get alerts specific to your area
GET THE STORM TRACKER 13 APP
Features & Enhancements:
- Current conditions, based on your geographic or preferred location
- Interactive radar that allows you to track inclement weather in West Michigan and beyond
- The daily forecast in text and video form
- Storm Team 8’s 8-day forecast
- Customizable severe weather alerts based on your location
- School closing and delay information
- Power outage updates
- Seasonal content like the Beach and Boating forecast
- News 13’s livestream for newscasts, weathercasts and breaking news
- The latest weather headlines from News13 and the Storm Tracker 13 meteorologists you trust.