FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A third person has announced a run for mayor of Florence.
Bryan Braddock, the current executive director for the House of Hope, announced his intent to run on his campaign Facebook page.
“I am running as a Republican, but I deal with people on both sides of the fence everyday and I don’t think that our national differences on immigration or Medicare for All or gun issues should separate us when we’re dealing with education, roads,” Braddock told News13.
Stephen Wukela, the current mayor of Florence, announced in October he won’t seek another term.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Report: Fired Navy captain tests positive for coronavirus
- Confirmed COVID-19 cases surpass 2,000 in SC, DHEC says
- Church livestreams Palm Sunday service amid coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Dr. Fauci: COVID-19 could become seasonal