FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A third person has announced a run for mayor of Florence.
Bryan Braddock, the current executive director for the House of Hope, announced his intent to run on his campaign Facebook page.
“I am running as a Republican, but I deal with people on both sides of the fence everyday and I don’t think that our national differences on immigration or Medicare for All or gun issues should separate us when we’re dealing with education, roads,” Braddock told News13.
Stephen Wukela, the current mayor of Florence, announced in October he won’t seek another term.
Count on News13 for updates.
- CCU drops Sun Belt conference home opener to Georgia Southern, 8-2
- Missing: endangered couple’s pickup last seen in Lake City
- Retired Ohio sheriff and tiny K-9 partner die the same day
- Florence County plans to combat trash troubles with inmate litter crews
- Police: Man wanted out of Michigan attacked woman in Myrtle Beach with a knife