FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A third person has announced a run for mayor of Florence.
Bryan Braddock, the current executive director for the House of Hope, announced his intent to run on his campaign Facebook page.
“I am running as a Republican, but I deal with people on both sides of the fence everyday and I don’t think that our national differences on immigration or Medicare for All or gun issues should separate us when we’re dealing with education, roads,” Braddock told News13.
Stephen Wukela, the current mayor of Florence, announced in October he won’t seek another term.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown