FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A third person has announced a run for mayor of Florence.
Bryan Braddock, the current executive director for the House of Hope, announced his intent to run on his campaign Facebook page.
“I am running as a Republican, but I deal with people on both sides of the fence everyday and I don’t think that our national differences on immigration or Medicare for All or gun issues should separate us when we’re dealing with education, roads,” Braddock told News13.
Stephen Wukela, the current mayor of Florence, announced in October he won’t seek another term.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl
- Police asking for public’s help in finding missing elderly man from Longs who has dementia and diabetes
- Southeastern Health postpones first-dose vaccine appointments due to supply shortage
- Georgetown County extends state of emergency, mask ordinance
- 2 arrested for armed robbery in Florence County