FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A third person has announced a run for mayor of Florence.
Bryan Braddock, the current executive director for the House of Hope, announced his intent to run on his campaign Facebook page.
“I am running as a Republican, but I deal with people on both sides of the fence everyday and I don’t think that our national differences on immigration or Medicare for All or gun issues should separate us when we’re dealing with education, roads,” Braddock told News13.
Stephen Wukela, the current mayor of Florence, announced in October he won’t seek another term.
Count on News13 for updates.
- City of Conway to discuss emergency ordinance requiring masks
- Legendary broadcaster Hugh Downs has died at the age of 99
- DHEC: 1,629 new cases of COVID-19, 179 in Horry County
- Marine scientist: Video of ‘cute’ dolphin shows concerning behavior
- It’s official! Iconic Springmaid Pier to open on Friday