HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Coroner Robert Edge tells News13 he plans to seek re-election.
Edge has served as the Horry County coroner for nearly 30 years.
The election for Horry County coroner will coincide with the presidential election on November 3, 2020.
Count on News13 for updates as your local election headquarters.
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- LIVE: White House COVID-19 response team holds briefing as US approval of J&J vaccine nears
- Entire school board in California resigns after making disparaging comments about parents without realizing meeting was broadcast
- You may have to a wear mask longer than anticipated even with COVID-19 vaccines
- South Carolina man suspected of exposing child, adult victims to HIV