HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Coroner Robert Edge tells News13 he plans to seek re-election.
Edge has served as the Horry County coroner for nearly 30 years.
The election for Horry County coroner will coincide with the presidential election on November 3, 2020.
Count on News13 for updates as your local election headquarters.
- Protesters march in NC, leave casket full of dirt at police station
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Funeral service for community activist Bennie Swans to be held Friday
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests