WASHINGTON D.C. (CBS NEWS) – Pete Buttigieg is dropping out of the race for president, campaign sources confirmed to CBS News Sunday.
The 38-year-old former mayor of South Bend Indiana won the most delegates in the Iowa caucuses before coming in second in the New Hampshire primary.
He struggled following losses in Nevada and most recently in South Carolina.
This story is still developing. Count on News13 for updates.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown