WASHINGTON D.C. (CBS NEWS) – Pete Buttigieg is dropping out of the race for president, campaign sources confirmed to CBS News Sunday.
The 38-year-old former mayor of South Bend Indiana won the most delegates in the Iowa caucuses before coming in second in the New Hampshire primary.
He struggled following losses in Nevada and most recently in South Carolina.
This story is still developing. Count on News13 for updates.
- Judge denies Horry County request to block City of Myrtle Beach campground sales
- Rape and incest exceptions quietly added to SC abortion bill
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025
- South Carolina House approves taking more bids to sell Santee Cooper