NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Congressman James Clyburn officially endorsed Joe Biden in the race for the White House.
The Lowcountry representative made the announcement during a press conference at Trident Technical College Wednesday morning.
Clyburn said he has known who he wants to back for some time, but promised the DNC and others that he would wait until after Tuesday night’s Democratic debate which happened at the Gaillard Center in downtown Charleston.
Count on News13 for updates from Saturday’s primary.
- ‘The life that he lived gives me strength’: Ra’Shaud Graham’s family starts scholarship fund in Lake City
- Living Local Carolina: Host Rainee Romero Gets Lash Extensions From Lash & Wax Spa, A Touch Of Brazil
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Myrtle Beach attractions adapt to pandemic, begin to reopen and make changes