HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Terry Fowler has announced he will run for Horry County Council’s District 9 seat and incumbent Paul Prince said he will seek re-election.
Terry Fowler made his announcement Friday morning. Fowler served the Horry County Police Department for 30 years.
Paul Prince has confirmed to News13 he will seek re-election. His term is up on December 31, 2020. Prince has served more than 25 years on Horry County Council, representing District 9.
The election will coincide with the general election on November 3.
According to a map from the county, Horry County Council’s 9th District covers parts of North Myrtle Beach, Wampee, Star Bluff Crossroads, Nixons Crossroads, Freemont, Longs, and Loris.
The council seats for districts 3, 4, 6 and 10 are also up for re-election.
To see what district you’re located in, click here to visit the map of Horry County Council districts.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Nearing 6,000 confirmed deaths in SC after Sunday’s DHEC report
- States eye allowing concealed carry of guns without a permit