CLEMSON, SC (WSPA/WBTW) – The results of the Palmetto Poll were unveiled at Clemson University’s Social Media Listening Center Wednesday ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic primary.
The Palmetto Poll serves as a university-based and public opinion survey that provides data about the Democratic primary.
We’re being told that this year, the university’s Social Media Listening Center was used to poll the data.
The results were unveiled during a news conference at 11 a.m. at the Social Media Listening Center.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Myrtle Beach aeronautics school earns school of distinction award for aviation maintenance training
- Raleigh police chief says ‘more arrests coming’ after downtown Breonna Taylor protests lead to damage, vandalism
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Strangers crash NC church service on Zoom, post pornography, racial slurs
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web