CLEMSON, SC (WSPA/WBTW) – The results of the Palmetto Poll were unveiled at Clemson University’s Social Media Listening Center Wednesday ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic primary.
The Palmetto Poll serves as a university-based and public opinion survey that provides data about the Democratic primary.
We’re being told that this year, the university’s Social Media Listening Center was used to poll the data.
The results were unveiled during a news conference at 11 a.m. at the Social Media Listening Center.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Gov. McMaster, health officials to hold COVID-19 briefing at 4PM
- PGA tour major events shuffled until later in 2020
- Woman arrested in strong arm robbery in Florence
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is in intensive care
- HME estimates on COVID-19 deaths in South Carolina dramatically lower