CLEMSON, SC (WSPA/WBTW) – The results of the Palmetto Poll were unveiled at Clemson University’s Social Media Listening Center Wednesday ahead of Saturday’s South Carolina Democratic primary.
The Palmetto Poll serves as a university-based and public opinion survey that provides data about the Democratic primary.
We’re being told that this year, the university’s Social Media Listening Center was used to poll the data.
The results were unveiled during a news conference at 11 a.m. at the Social Media Listening Center.
Count on News13 for updates.
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds
- DHEC announces 588 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 new confirmed deaths
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Crews respond to commercial vehicle fire on Highway 9 in Longs