HICKORY GROVE, S.C. (AP) — The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to prosecutions of two men and a woman accused of beating and robbing an elderly couple in a Christmas Day home invasion.
The York County sheriff’s spokesman tells The Herald that the 72-year-old Hickory Grove woman remains in critical condition.
The FBI describes the suspects as a slender white woman in her 20s and two tall, thin men, one white and one Black.
York County deputies have told news media that the woman lured the 75-year-old husband into an ambush by knocking and telling him she had car trouble.
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago