(CNN NEWSOURCE/WBTW) – Dog owners- take note.
The Food and Drug Administration is recalling some dog food over salmonella concerns.
The agency is warning pet owners to stay away from the ‘Performance Dog’ brand of frozen raw pet food. Batches produced on or after July 22, 2019 are affected.
It says samples tested positive for salmonella and listeria
This isn’t the first time dog food has come under fire this year. The FDA issued warnings earlier in the year for concerns connected to heart disease.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Nearing 6,000 confirmed deaths in SC after Sunday’s DHEC report
- States eye allowing concealed carry of guns without a permit