FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A Florence man faces charges of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 15, according to the Florence Police Department.
Christopher Patterson, 46, was arrested on Saturday and charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, second degree – statutory (aged 11 to 4), and two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 16 years of age, second degree.
Police say these charges stem from allegations that Patterson forced a child to perform criminal acts on him.
Patterson is being held at Florence County Detention Center on a $100,000 surety bond.
- Payment dates released for advanced child tax credit
- Deputy spots fake cop pulling woman over in NC, arrests him
- Daughter of NC man killed by brain-eating amoeba warning others about jumping into the water this summer
- ‘It’s amazing.’ Two-story mural on Charlotte home reminding people to pause and just be happy
- NO VOTE: Public records show Capitol rioters from NC didn’t vote in the election