FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A Florence man faces charges of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 15, according to the Florence Police Department.
Christopher Patterson, 46, was arrested on Saturday and charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor, second degree – statutory (aged 11 to 4), and two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 16 years of age, second degree.
Police say these charges stem from allegations that Patterson forced a child to perform criminal acts on him.
Patterson is being held at Florence County Detention Center on a $100,000 surety bond.
- Darlington Co. schools names interim director for virtual academy; 37% of students enroll
- Better storm chance late in the week
- Tropical Depression 11 forms in Atlantic, expected to become Tropical Storm Josephine
- Pres. Trump to hold Tuesday briefing
- DHEC: South Carolina surpasses 2,000 confirmed deaths due to COVID-19