FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – A Florence man pleaded guilty to murder on Monday and was sentenced to 36 years in prison, according to 12th Circuit Solicitor Ed Clements.
Dontavious Shaw was on trial for the murder of Kevin Tyler Parker in May of 2018. Shaw was 18 at the time.
Parker was found dead just before dawn in some woods near the Zaxby’s on South Irby Street on May 13, 2018.
Police have not said anything about a motive.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Grand Strand lawmakers propose bill to use hospitality tax money for I-73
- Rollback proposed for Michelle Obama school lunch guidelines
- Man arrested for driving 145 mph in 55 mph zone on Florida Bridge
- Man returns money after finding $43,000 in couch he purchased at thrift store