ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) – A statue of Frederick Douglass was removed from its base during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
The statue stood at Maplewood Park in Rochester.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- DHEC: 740 new COVID-19 cases in South Carolina
- DHEC: South Carolina will receive more than 40K Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses this week
- Myrtle Beach police: 2 asked victim for cigarette and then robbed him
- Endangered right whale found dead off Myrtle Beach coast
- 1 killed in shooting just outside Hartsville