ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) – A statue of Frederick Douglass was removed from its base during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
The statue stood at Maplewood Park in Rochester.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- How a lack of broadband internet access impacts law enforcement and healthcare in South Carolina
- South Carolina’s Sales Tax Holiday kicks off Friday
- 2 dead after tornado hit mobile home park in North Carolina, crews search for others
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Garden City crews are pushing sand and water off streets