(CNN Newsource) – Frontier Airlines is offering a new deal that will surely make some people ‘green’ with envy.
The airline is running an online promotion called “Green Week.”
Anyone with the last name “Green” or “Greene” can fly free on August 13.
All you have to do is leave on the 13th and come back before 11:59 p.m. on August 20.
Frontier says you just have to confirm your last name and then the airline will refund the price of your trip up to $400.
Frontier’s website states the promotion is part of a six-year initiative to make their flights more green.
The Colorado-based airline says it operates “America’s greenest flight.”
For more information on the promotion, click here.
- Body found off St. Helena Island identified as missing Alabama man
- MB City Council tables “ambassador program” over budget concerns
- Pelosi on George Floyd death: ‘We saw a murder’
- Car crashes into building in Myrtle Beach
- “I was scared I wasn’t going to make it back home to my family”: Hartsville woman released from hospital after experimental Covid-19 treatment