GARDEN CITY, SC (WBTW) – Crews in Garden City are working to push sand and water off the streets early Tuesday.
According to the SC Department of Transportation, crews are conducting cleanup operations, and they ask people to watch out for crews along the road.
SCDOT crews in Garden City Beach this morning, pushing sand and water off the streets. Please watch for our crews conducting storm cleanup operations. “Let ‘em Work. Let ‘em Live.” pic.twitter.com/GnqMLGxdoi— SCDOT (@SCDOTPress) August 4, 2020
- Horry County Schools to operate with limited face-to-face instruction until Oct. 16
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Man sentenced in brutal murder, rape, burning of Robeson County mom
- FBI assisting investigation of shooting in Conway that killed mother, 3-year-old
- Former Marlboro County Sheriff’s Deputy charged with misconduct in office