GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – The City of Georgetown announced today that on Thursday, City Council unanimously passed an extension to their mask ordinance.
The emergency ordinance extension will take effect September 21 and stay in place for 60 days unless ended sooner by city council.
- Georgia woman celebrates 104th birthday
- Conservative talk radio host will be ‘most pro-vaccine person’ after COVID-19 battle, brother says
- Legal concerns rise as VA hospitals implement vaccination mandates
- No injuries reported after car crashes into building in Florence
- Biden mileage rule to exceed Obama climate goal