GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – The City of Georgetown announced today that on Thursday, City Council unanimously passed an extension to their mask ordinance.
The emergency ordinance extension will take effect September 21 and stay in place for 60 days unless ended sooner by city council.
- Couple with coronavirus boarded SFO flight to Hawaii, arrested
- Gatlinburg SkyBridge coated in snow in Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains
- Gov. McMaster shows up for jury duty
- Former Horry County Sheriff dies leaving behind legacy of more than 30 years of service
- Former Williamsburg County detention officer charged with misconduct over sexual relationship