HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after a crash on Waccamaw Boulevard.
Horry County Deputy Coroner Patty Bellamy identified the person who died as Justice Jordan, 21, of Loris.
The crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday, according to Cpl. Sonny Collins, with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
A 2008 Honda was traveling north on Waccamaw Blvd., when it ran off the road and struck a “ditch culvert.”
The driver was the only occupant of the vehicle and was killed.
The driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt, Cpl. Collins said.
SCHP is investigating the crash.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Conway police continue search for armed robbery suspect
- Fourth-grader’s UT shirt raises nearly $1 million for anti-bullying group
- 9-year-old collects toys for kids in hospital, all while fighting own battle
- ‘He was our baby’: Family devastated after veterinarian euthanizes wrong dog
- South Carolina Football adds Virginia Tech to future schedule