HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after a crash on Waccamaw Boulevard.
Horry County Deputy Coroner Patty Bellamy identified the person who died as Justice Jordan, 21, of Loris.
The crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday, according to Cpl. Sonny Collins, with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
A 2008 Honda was traveling north on Waccamaw Blvd., when it ran off the road and struck a “ditch culvert.”
The driver was the only occupant of the vehicle and was killed.
The driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt, Cpl. Collins said.
SCHP is investigating the crash.
Count on News13 for updates.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- CCU to provide credit for housing, parking, dining after coronavirus outbreak changes
- 1 detained after person sustains life-threatening injuries in overnight stabbing in Myrtle Beach, police say
- New York City coronavirus deaths top 1,000
- Wimbledon canceled for 1st time since WWII because of virus