HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after a crash on Waccamaw Boulevard.
Horry County Deputy Coroner Patty Bellamy identified the person who died as Justice Jordan, 21, of Loris.
The crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday, according to Cpl. Sonny Collins, with the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
A 2008 Honda was traveling north on Waccamaw Blvd., when it ran off the road and struck a “ditch culvert.”
The driver was the only occupant of the vehicle and was killed.
The driver wasn’t wearing a seat belt, Cpl. Collins said.
SCHP is investigating the crash.
Count on News13 for updates.
- David Buonviri wins special election to become Briarcliffe Acres mayor
- AP Explains: Trump seizes on dubious Biden-Ukraine story
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- Two men charged with murder in connection with Lumberton shooting