LITCHFIELD BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Midway Fire and Rescue responded to a ceiling collapse at the Warwick Building in Litchfield by the Sea on Sunday.
One person was injured in the collapse, but refused medical transport, according to MFR.
MFR is currently working with building officials on the collapse.
Count on News 13 for updates.
- How a lack of broadband internet access impacts law enforcement and healthcare in South Carolina
- South Carolina’s Sales Tax Holiday kicks off Friday
- 2 dead after tornado hit mobile home park in North Carolina, crews search for others
- Watch: Massive explosions rock Beirut with widespread damage, injuries
- Garden City crews are pushing sand and water off streets