MYRTLE BEACH AREA, SC (WBTW) – A Conway woman has been charged with DUI have a head-on crash in Horry County sent one person to the hospital.
Crews responded to a head-on crash in the area of Highway 22 and Highway 31 shortly after midnight Wednesday, Horry County Fire Rescue said. One person was taken to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
Dain Rabon, 38, of Conway, has been charged with DUI in connection to the crash, according to Cpl. Sonny Collins of the South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The South Carolina Department of Public Safety, which includes the SC Highway Patrol, is investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Hartsville Police Department releases DUI numbers for October 2019 through March 2020
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care
- Gov. McMaster, health officials to hold COVID-19 briefing at 4PM
- PGA tour major events shuffled until later in 2020
- Woman arrested in strong arm robbery in Florence