MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – Two people were taken to a hospital after a crash in Murrells Inlet.
Murrells Inlet-Garden City fire crews responded to a 2-car crash at Highway 17 Business and Macklen Avenue around 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, according to MIGC Fire District.
One person was taken to Grand Strand Trauma Center and another person was taken to Waccamaw hospital.
Drivers are asked to use caution in the area until the scene is cleared.
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- ‘Unfortunately, he’s not coming back’: Myrtle Beach holds COVID-19 Memorial Day
- Town of Atlantic Beach cancels 2021 BikeFest