MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – Two people were taken to a hospital after a crash in Murrells Inlet.
Murrells Inlet-Garden City fire crews responded to a 2-car crash at Highway 17 Business and Macklen Avenue around 11:15 a.m. Tuesday, according to MIGC Fire District.
One person was taken to Grand Strand Trauma Center and another person was taken to Waccamaw hospital.
Drivers are asked to use caution in the area until the scene is cleared.
- How lawmakers respond to nursing homes being at the epicenter of coronavirus pandemic
- House seeks answers on PPE shortages at the beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- 2 Georgetown men turn in more than $1,300 found blowing on Highway 17
- ‘Scared to go to the ER’: Rape Crisis Center sees 95% decrease in sexual assault reports due to COVID-19
- Trump accused of ‘weaponizing’ COVID response to split immigrant families