HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — Four people were rescued from a vehicle in flood water in Horry County Thursday night, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
HCFR said they were dispatched at 8:50 p.m. to the area of Cates Bay Hwy. and Bunyan Lane. Four people were rescued from the vehicle and a bystander was also rescued.
One person sustained minor injuries, according to HCFR.
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success
- North Carolina woman goes to vote; told she’s ineligible because she’s dead
- North Myrtle Beach police investigate early morning shots fired call
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location were not hired by campaign