CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Fire Rescue warned drivers about traffic backups along Highway 544 at Singleton Ridge Road following a crash Monday evening.
The department said in a social media post that seven people were taken to the hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
The two-vehicle crash happened just after 6 p.m. Horry County Fire Rescue, South Carolina Highway Patrol and City of Conway Fire Rescue crews all responded.
One of the vehicles involved in the crash had a trailer with a boat attached to it. At one point, the boat detached from the trailer.
The crash appeared to have cleared by 8 p.m.
Count on News13 for updates.
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago