HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A body found near railroad tracks in Horry County has been identified.
Horry Co. Coroner Robert Edge identified the body as that of Brian C. Scott, 53, of Myrtle Beach, and said Scott died from a brain aneurysm.
Scott’s body was found near railroad tracks in the area of Highway 501 and 3rd Avenue North on April 15.
- Donor cash surges to Harrison, the Democrat taking on Graham
- South Carolina unemployment falls, but tourism jobs vanish
- NFL rookie donates $3K for South Carolina sportscaster’s dog
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- CDC provides tips on proper mask washing amid pandemic