MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A brewery at Broadway at the Beach will close its doors after being in operation for more than two decades.
“Liberty Brewery and Grill has been serving guests at Broadway at the Beach since we opened 25 years ago,” said Jay Rodriguez, Public Relations director for LHWH. “It is unfortunate to see them leave. We are working on the next exciting offering for our guests.”
In August, News13 reported that the movie theater at Broadway at the Beach had closed after 23 years. A sign on the door read “Broadway 16 is now closed. Thank you for being our guest for the last 23 years!! Please visit our AMC Myrtle Beach Mall location for future movies.”
In December 2018, News13 reported Broadway at the Beach’s location of “Broadway Louie’s” would close after nearly 20 years.
In November, News13’s Matt Fortin reported Broadway at the Beach had filed plans with the city to build a new restaurant along with several additional retail buildings.
Count on News13 for updates.
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- South Carolina couple picks up winning lottery ticket during quick trip to the grocery store
- ‘Digital barrier’: NC bill would allow victims of abuse, harassment to appear in court via Zoom
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments