HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A car in a ditch has forced a lane closure near 7209 Hwy 90 Friday afternoon, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
HCFR said the single-vehicle crash happened around 3:43 p.m. The road is down to one lane.
No injuries were reported. Drivers are asked to avoid the area. South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating.
- DHEC announces 588 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 new confirmed deaths
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Crews respond to commercial vehicle fire on Highway 9 in Longs
- WATCH: Semi-truck driver intentionally crashes into murder suspect’s vehicle to end chase
- U.S. Coast Guard searching for boater in Savannah River