MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival organizers announced a new artist for the festival on Friday, their first since postponing the festival due to the coronavirus.
Kelsea Ballerini will perform at the festival in September, CCMF says in a Facebook post.
On April 1, News13 reported that CCMF would be rescheduled from June until September 17-20 because of the coronavirus outbreak.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Florence police search for subjects after attempted robbery at Walmart
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- Police: Man allegedly sexually assaulted Surfside Beach woman he met on dating app