CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Coastal Carolina University reported 57 new student cases and four new employee cases of COVID-19 on campus.
In the week of Sept. 3 through Sept. 9, CCU has received positive tests for 57 students and four employees, according to data posted on their website.
The total number of positive cases so far on campus since June 8 is 183. The cumulative numbers reflect the combined totals of all University symptomatic testing results, regular surveillance testing results of student-athletes per NCAA guidelines, and positive test results reported by students and employees, according to the university.
CCU said on their website, they may not be aware of all tests taken by University employees or students.
- Myrtle Beach Trolley tours rides back in history
- Here’s why you can get a COVID shot in NC if you’ve smoked 100 or more cigarettes in your lifetime
- Florence School District 5 Chairman, Christopher Marsh, resigns
- North Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway