CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Coastal Carolina University will resume in-person classes for the fall semester.
At Friday’s board meeting, CCU President David DeCenzo read the following statement:
Dear Students and Families,
I am thrilled to announce that Coastal Carolina University will welcome our students, faculty, and staff back to campus in the Fall of 2020.
Fulfilling our educational mission will require resourcefulness and flexibility, but we will succeed. The process by which we will return to full operations is guided by our regard for public health and our determination to best serve our students, and we share this news so our students and families are clear – they can and should plan to come back to CCU this August.
We look forward to meeting our new students, and we are planning for a reunion with our continuing students. See you soon
Dr. David A. DeCenzo, President
An earlier version of this story referred to a letter that was addressed to students and parents, however, that letter was a draft when it was sent to News13.
Count on News13 for updates.
- SEC announces new fall preseason practice schedule
- WATCH LIVE: NC Gov. Cooper, emergency management officials giving update on Isaias
- DHEC: 52 additional confirmed deaths in South Carolina reported today
- K-9 officer retires from SC State House, served 2 tours in Afghanistan
- Bojangles to sell new Mountain Dew flavor ‘Southern Shock’