SOCASTEE, SC AREA (WBTW) – Some school bus routes in the Socastee area will see changes Tuesday due to flooding and a road in Conway is closed.
Routes for Peachtree Landing, Ed Smith Avenue, Folly Road, Rosewood and Creekside Drive are included in the changes, Horry County Schools Socastee Area Bus Office says in a Facebook post.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the bus office at 843-293-6941.
The City of Conway says on Facebook Depot Road is closed because of flooding of the Waccamaw River.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during pandemic but GOP pushes back
- Community donations save a Carolina Forest business from closure
- Deputies investigate homicide in Darlington Co.
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- Police: Conway woman faces DUI charge after crashing with 2-month-old in car