CONWAY, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Conway voted unanimously Monday to extend its mask ordinance.
The ordinance was set to expire Tuesday but now will run through Nov. 3 at 9 a.m.
The ordinance requires all retail and restaurant businesses require the use of face coverings/masks by employees and patrons.
- Surfside Beach looks to fix hospitality tax rules as legal battle winds down
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Murder suspect from 2015 shooting now charged in another Robeson County shooting
- 4 injured in crash on Hwy 90 in Conway
- Fire official warns of holiday-related fire dangers