CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Crews with the City of Conway are working to “make an emergency repair to a water line on New Road,” city spokesperson Taylor Newell says.
“About twenty homes in the area between Longwood Lane and Cedar Lane will be impacted with little to no water pressure as the repairs are made,” Newell also said. “The repairs will take a few hours to complete.Residents are asked to check the City of Conway’s social media accounts and website for information on the status of the repair.”
- Myrtle Beach murder trial wait times may drop from 2 years to 6 months
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher
- A chilly Thursday afternoon with lots of sunshine
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime