CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A home is left damaged following a fire that broke out Saturday morning.
In a press release, the American Red Cross announced it is helping a family of two in the wake of the blaze.
The fire happened at a home on Highway 548 in Conway. Horry County Fire Rescue was the agency to respond.
Now, the two impacted are getting help from Red Cross volunteers. They are getting assistance with food, lodging and other essentials.
No word on what sparked the fire yet.
- Unbearable summer heat affects people of color even more during COVID-19 pandemic, lawmakers say
- ‘It was very horrifying’: 4th of July Peachtree Landing boat fire witness helps raise money for victims, family
- WATCH: ‘Making the Grade’ town hall series begins tonight at 8 p.m.
- Justice Ginsburg getting treatment for possible infection
- First COVID-19 vaccine tested in the US is poised for final testing