CONWAY, SC (WBTW) — Conway Medical Center has reached its capacity for COVID-19 vaccine appointments, the organization announced Wednesday.
“We apologize for the inconvenience but based on anticipated allocation of vaccines from DHEC we have reached our capacity,” it announced Wednesday. “We will open more appointments as soon as we know of our updated allocation of vaccines from DHEC. Please check back regularly.”
Vaccines are available by appointment only.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Mixing vaccines provides greater protection against COVID-19, study suggests
- South Carolina senators advance legislation on ‘forever’ chemicals in drinking water
- ‘Jeopardy!’ stays with hosts Bialik, Jennings for the season
- Burgess area residents speak out against proposed rezoning along Highway 707
- Padilla: 700 military sites have toxic chemicals in water