CONWAY, SC (WBTW) — Conway Medical Center has reached its capacity for COVID-19 vaccine appointments, the organization announced Wednesday.
“We apologize for the inconvenience but based on anticipated allocation of vaccines from DHEC we have reached our capacity,” it announced Wednesday. “We will open more appointments as soon as we know of our updated allocation of vaccines from DHEC. Please check back regularly.”
Vaccines are available by appointment only.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Massachusetts man, woman face drug charges after traffic stop in Florence County
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- NCDOT receives additional $2.14 million for Hurricane Florence repairs
- USC Gamecocks announce 2021 softball schedule