NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A crash caused lane closures on Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon, according to the North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety.
Only two northbound lanes were open between 2nd Ave. South and 6th Ave. South, NMBDPS said.
All lanes have since reopened. There is no word if anyone was injured.
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds
- DHEC announces 588 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 new confirmed deaths
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Crews respond to commercial vehicle fire on Highway 9 in Longs