NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A crash caused lane closures on Hwy 17 in North Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon, according to the North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety.
Only two northbound lanes were open between 2nd Ave. South and 6th Ave. South, NMBDPS said.
All lanes have since reopened. There is no word if anyone was injured.
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- GOP senators continue meetings with SCOTUS nominee as Democrats boycott
- Blitz Grand Strand Player of the Week – Carolina Forest QB Kyle Watkins
- Cooler weather to end the week
- Discarded mail contained no Wisconsin ballots, officials say