UPDATE SUNDAY 5 P.M. – All lanes have re-opened, according to Myrtle Beach police.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WTBW) – First responders are on the scene of a crash in Myrtle Beach.
The wreck happened in the area of Highway 17 Bypass and 33rd Avenue North, according to Myrtle Beach police.
Southbound lanes are closed from 33rd Avenue North through 29th Avenue North while crews work to clear the scene and investigate the crash, the department said.
No word yet on any potential injuries. Count on News13 as we learn more details.
- 4 injured in crash near Socastee; drivers asked to avoid area
- Large police presence for ‘disturbance’ at Myrtle Beach hotel
- In the Pee Dee, high school football ‘is huge not only for the community, but our kids’
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Deputies investigate deadly shooting at mobile home park near Lumberton