1:15 P.M. UPDATE: SCDOT is no longer reporting lane closures.
MYRTLE BEACH AREA, SC (WBTW) – First responders are on the scene of a wreck on Highway 17 and its causing delays for drivers.
The crash is being reported at the intersection of Queens Harbor Blvd and Highway 17 Bypass. SCDOT reported all southbound lanes were closed as of 12:26 p.m.
Highway Patrol is not reporting injuries related to this crash as of now.
Count on News13 for updates.
- These are the weirdest holiday foods you can buy
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as November comes to a close
- Health officials to offer free HIV testing across SC
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Virginia living facility for grandmother to see
- Victim dies in hospital after Friday night shooting in Socastee