Crews put out kitchen fire at Panda China Buffet restaurant in Conway

Grand Strand


CONWAY, S.C. (WBTW) – The Conway Fire Department responded to a kitchen fire Saturday afternoon at a restaurant on Church Street, according to the department’s Twitter page.

The fire at the Panda China Buffett, 1105 Church St., was quickly put out and there were no injuries, the department said. Count on News13 for updates.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending stories