MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding after a gas line was struck in Myrtle Beach.
Construction crews have hit a gas line in the area of 313 Dunes Drive, according to Lt. Jonathan Evans, with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue. Authorities are working to keep people away from the area.
Count on News13 for updates.
- DHEC announces 1,374 new cases and 23 deaths for South Carolina
- 1 of 2 charged with murder in shooting death of Darlington County man released on bond
- Public ice skating to be available at Florence Center in December
- Gov. McMaster urges Dominion to withdraw rate increase request for South Carolina customers
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke