UPDATE: 12:50 P.M. WEDNESDAY:
Paul Fischer, public affairs specialist with Dominion Energy, told News13 the gas leak was “secured” around noon Wednesday.
CAROLINA FOREST AREA, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a gas leak on Highway 501 in the Carolina Forest area.
Horry County Fire Rescue crews were called to 4808 U.S. Highway 501 around 10:10 a.m. Wednesday for a reported gas line break, according to Tony Casey, with HCFR.
Crews are working to repair the leak as of 10:35 a.m., according to a News13 crew who went to the location of the leak.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Attorney for man convicted in killing of Michael Jordan’s father claims to have new evidence that could set him free
- Former Atlantic Beach police chief settles lawsuit with City of Conway after 2017 arrest
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- DHEC approves more than 100 independent pharmacies to give COVID-19 vaccines
- Commission re-opens filing for Coastal Carolina University at-large board seat