Crews responded to a hazmat situation at a garden center in Conway on Monday.
A tweet from Conway Fire Department says crews are on the scene of a hazmat situation at Conway Feed and Garden on Main Street.
A store worker told WBTW News13 that fire crews removed phostoxin from the store. The worker also said the pesticide is used to kill insects in grain and catches fire when it reacts with water.
According to the store worker, at least 50 cans were being stored at the store and at least one can caught fire.
WBTW News13 has a crew on the scene and will provide updates as we receive them.