CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a water main break in Conway.
A private contractor hit a 20-inch water main near Conway’s Rosehaven subdivision on Wednesday morning, according to Taylor Newell, with the City of Conway.
According to the City’s Facebook page, crews were able to quickly make the repairs at around noon and water was set to be fully restored shortly after.
A burn ban was in place as crews worked to repair the line. It has since been lifted.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County education leaders discuss increasing guidance counselors in elementary schools
- MBFD tips on preventing a Christmas tree fire
- Suspect identified in Carolina Payday Loans robberies
- Investigation continues following Loris shooting that left 1 dead, 5 others hurt
- One person taken to hospital following crash in Carolina Forest area