CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a water main break in Conway.
A private contractor hit a 20-inch water main near Conway’s Rosehaven subdivision on Wednesday morning, according to Taylor Newell, with the City of Conway.
According to the City’s Facebook page, crews were able to quickly make the repairs at around noon and water was set to be fully restored shortly after.
A burn ban was in place as crews worked to repair the line. It has since been lifted.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County woman represents South Carolina in Miss U.S. International pageant
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals
- How move-in day is different for incoming freshmen at Coastal Carolina this year
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package