CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are responding to a water main break in Conway.
A private contractor hit a 20-inch water main near Conway’s Rosehaven subdivision on Wednesday morning, according to Taylor Newell, with the City of Conway.
According to the City’s Facebook page, crews were able to quickly make the repairs at around noon and water was set to be fully restored shortly after.
A burn ban was in place as crews worked to repair the line. It has since been lifted.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Junior League of Florence prepare for 4th annual ‘Little Black Dress’ initiative
- Darlington County deputies investigate shooting Sunday night
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds