MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Darius Rucker has been announced as the third headliner for Carolina County Music Festival in 2020.
CCMF officials made the announcement Friday morning on Facebook, saying “there are many accolades we could mention when introducing this man but one stands out most in our hearts.
“When Myrtle Beach and surrounding families were impacted from the flood in 2018, this sweet man answered our call to headline the Hurricane Florence Benefit Concert at no cost. He helped us raise hundreds of thousands of dollars for flood victims.”
In July, News13 reported that Luke Combs was named as the first performer for the 2020 festival.
In September, Eric Church was announced as the festival’s second headlining act.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach. Visit the festival’s website here for more information.
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- CPL, Florence RedWolves release 2021 summer schedule
- Three arrested in Myrtle Beach kidnapping incident
- Body of missing 21-year-old found in Dillon County
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad