UPDATE: The Horry County Coroner’s Office is releasing the identity of the person who died in Friday night’s wreck.
Tiasa Fullwood, 36, of Conway died in the single-vehicle crash, according to Deputy Coroner Patty Ballamy.
South Carolina Highway Patrol continues their investigation.
CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after running off the road late Friday night.
The wreck happened on Baker Chapel Road near the intersection of Louisville Road around 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The victim was driving a GMC Yukon heading south when they veered off the road. Highway Patrol says that’s when the driver overcorrected and went off the road again.
The driver crashed into a ditch, overturned and was ejected. They weren’t wearing a seatbelt and suffered fatal injuries on scene.
Highway Patrol continues to investigate this wreck.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Warmer today with better rain chances
- New Horry County ‘alternative school’ design approved, costs $5 million more than expected
- North Myrtle Beach passes oceanfront parking changes
- Loris & Socastee name new high school football coaches
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame