UPDATE: The Horry County Coroner’s Office is releasing the identity of the person who died in Friday night’s wreck.
Tiasa Fullwood, 36, of Conway died in the single-vehicle crash, according to Deputy Coroner Patty Ballamy.
South Carolina Highway Patrol continues their investigation.
CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after running off the road late Friday night.
The wreck happened on Baker Chapel Road near the intersection of Louisville Road around 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The victim was driving a GMC Yukon heading south when they veered off the road. Highway Patrol says that’s when the driver overcorrected and went off the road again.
The driver crashed into a ditch, overturned and was ejected. They weren’t wearing a seatbelt and suffered fatal injuries on scene.
Highway Patrol continues to investigate this wreck.
Count on News13 for updates.
- A cool weekend with more sunshine
- UPDATE: HCFR: 2 dead after vehicle crashes into tree in Loris
- Hundreds of thousands still without power in Sally cleanup
- Police: 2 dead, 14 wounded at party in Rochester, New York
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home