UPDATE: The Horry County Coroner’s Office is releasing the identity of the person who died in Friday night’s wreck.
Tiasa Fullwood, 36, of Conway died in the single-vehicle crash, according to Deputy Coroner Patty Ballamy.
South Carolina Highway Patrol continues their investigation.
CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after running off the road late Friday night.
The wreck happened on Baker Chapel Road near the intersection of Louisville Road around 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The victim was driving a GMC Yukon heading south when they veered off the road. Highway Patrol says that’s when the driver overcorrected and went off the road again.
The driver crashed into a ditch, overturned and was ejected. They weren’t wearing a seatbelt and suffered fatal injuries on scene.
Highway Patrol continues to investigate this wreck.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Trinity Collegiate crowned SCISA Class 3A Boys State Champions
- Coastal uses long ball to top No. 23 West Virginia
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment