UPDATE: The Horry County Coroner’s Office is releasing the identity of the person who died in Friday night’s wreck.
Tiasa Fullwood, 36, of Conway died in the single-vehicle crash, according to Deputy Coroner Patty Ballamy.
South Carolina Highway Patrol continues their investigation.
CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – One person is dead after running off the road late Friday night.
The wreck happened on Baker Chapel Road near the intersection of Louisville Road around 11:50 p.m. Friday, according to South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The victim was driving a GMC Yukon heading south when they veered off the road. Highway Patrol says that’s when the driver overcorrected and went off the road again.
The driver crashed into a ditch, overturned and was ejected. They weren’t wearing a seatbelt and suffered fatal injuries on scene.
Highway Patrol continues to investigate this wreck.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Incident involving pepper spray at UNC Pembroke tailgate under investigation
- Lynn Bowden’s 3 TDs rally Kentucky past Arkansas 24-20
- Bryant bounces back to lead Missouri over Mississippi
- ‘If anybody sees ‘Cupcake,’ just call her by her name’: police still searching for 3-year-old
- Conway police respond to accidental shooting