CHERRY GROVE, S.C. (WBTW) — The Sea Cabin Pier in Cherry Grove was damaged by Hurricane Isaias Monday night as it moved through the area.
Drone footage shows the extent of the damage done. Watch the footage in the video player above.
A portion of the middle of the pier is missing. Beachgoers were asked to not swim near the pier as the missing pieces could still be in the water.
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Gambino crime family’s elder Gotti, Peter, dies in North Carolina prison
- UNCP mobile clinic takes vaccines on the road, gives students frontline experience
- SCHSL and SCISA basketball playoff scores, February 25
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines