CHERRY GROVE, S.C. (WBTW) — The Sea Cabin Pier in Cherry Grove was damaged by Hurricane Isaias Monday night as it moved through the area.
Drone footage shows the extent of the damage done. Watch the footage in the video player above.
A portion of the middle of the pier is missing. Beachgoers were asked to not swim near the pier as the missing pieces could still be in the water.
- Large California school districts eliminate ‘D’ and ‘F’ grades
- Vehicle of missing Auburn University student located in 45-year-old cold case
- Lawsuit alleges NC man complied with commands before he was shot, killed by police
- Tornado flips school bus with driver inside
- 17-year-old arrested in connection to South Carolina homicide of man found dead in burned car