CHERRY GROVE, S.C. (WBTW) — The Sea Cabin Pier in Cherry Grove was damaged by Hurricane Isaias Monday night as it moved through the area.
Drone footage shows the extent of the damage done. Watch the footage in the video player above.
A portion of the middle of the pier is missing. Beachgoers were asked to not swim near the pier as the missing pieces could still be in the water.
- Perseid meteor shower reaches peak this week: When to see it
- DOT proposal: Travelers would receive refund if flight is canceled, postponed
- Trump says FBI raided Mar-a-Lago
- 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2022 Tesla Model S top this week’s new car reviews
- Which EV is the best to buy? We make it easy for you!