CONWAY, SC (WTBW) – Three Horry County officers received recognition from the FBI Friday for their work in curbing crime across the county.
The FBI office in Myrtle Beach awarded the trio with Director’s Certificates.
Sgt. Treitler and Cpl. Fletcher were recognized for assisting the FBI in the fall. They helped apprehend a suspect into custody who was believed to be plotting an attack.
Det. Lent was honored for playing a role in ‘Operation: Rise and Shine,’ that led to 33 arrests in the county connected to drug, weapon and gang activity.
Congrats to the recipients!
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Georgia official announces investigations, defends election
- Ice skating rink to open in Conway for weekend in January
- Heiligh added to the Biletnikoff award watch list as the nation’s top wide receiver
- Jackson wins Sun Belt Player of the Week award for the third time