CONWAY, SC AREA (WBTW) – Fire crews responded to a 2-alarm fire at an Horry County lumberyard overnight.
Crews from Horry County Fire Rescue and the City of Conway Fire Department were dispatched to the lumberyard, located in the area of 149 French Collins Road, at 11:57 p.m. Monday for “a second-alarm commercial fire,” HCFR says in a Facebook post. “Efforts will be sustained to work with on-site crews to remove wood and cut off air supply to the wood-curing system—where the fire is located—to minimize severity and potential property damage.”
No injuries were reported.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Junior League of Florence prepare for 4th annual ‘Little Black Dress’ initiative
- Darlington County deputies investigate shooting Sunday night
- Matsuyama wins at The Masters, 1st man from Japan to win golf major title
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds