CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Fire Rescue says the South Carolina Forestry Commission is conducting a prescribed burn Thursday near Conway.
The burn is happening in the Lewis Ocean Bay Heritage Preserve, near International Drive, according to HCFR.
Fire crews say if you see smoke in the area, it’s likely coming from the burn and there’s no need to call 911.
No road closures are expected as part of the burn.
- Late-stage study of first single-shot COVID vaccine begins in US
- US government executes former soldier ‘obsessed’ with witchcraft
- Woman charged in connection with August murder of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant
- ‘I just feel blessed’: Georgia 10-year-old receives free 3D-printed prosthetic arm
- Proposed Florida legislation would defund cities that defund police, issue felonies for rioters