GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Georgetown County School District has canceled its coronavirus closure meal distribution due to severe weather.
“Due to severe weather, there will be no meal distribution from Georgetown County School District on Monday, April 13, 2020,” the district says. “Meal distribution will return to a regular schedule on Tuesday, April 14, 2020.”
Count on News13 for updates.
- Planning commission approves re-zoning to build nearly 300 new homes in Horry County, many in floodplain
- Pee Dee employers gear up for Phase 1B of SC vaccine rollout
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill