MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Grand Strand Medical Center hosted its 39th annual Health Fair Saturday at the Coastal Grand Mall.
Over 1,200 blood draws were performed for community members, according to Chief Medical Officer of Grand Strand Health Dr. Andrew Schwartz.
More 200 Grand Strand Health volunteers and colleagues offered additional screening and health education throughout the morning.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball legend Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at age 86
- North Carolina DOT reimbursed $3M for road repairs following Hurricane Florence
- Where to get tested for COVID in our area through the end of January
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine