LORIS, SC (WBTW) – A Green Sea man has been identified as the person killed after a car ran off the road, struck a ditch and overturned in Horry County over the weekend.
Kaine Strickland, 30, of Green Sea, died of injuries he sustained in a crash on Daisy Road in the Loris area, according to the Horry County Coroner’s Office.
The crash happened around 6:40 p.m. Sunday in the area of Daisy Road and Red Bluff Road, according to Horry Co. Fire Rescue.
Master Trooper Brian Lee, with the SC Highway Patrol, previously said a 2006 Chevrolet HHR was traveling west on Daisy Road, when it ran off the right side of the road, struck a ditch, and overturned.
The driver was partially ejected and was not wearing a seatbelt, and was killed.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County man accused of possessing ‘child sexual abuse material’, facing up to 100 years in prison
- Local Spotlight: Roman and Trick Riding at Painted Face Acres with Fairland Ferguson
- Myrtle Beach police release safety plan for Ocean Blvd
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents
- Chicago mayor says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters