LORIS, SC (WBTW) – A Green Sea man has been identified as the person killed after a car ran off the road, struck a ditch and overturned in Horry County over the weekend.
Kaine Strickland, 30, of Green Sea, died of injuries he sustained in a crash on Daisy Road in the Loris area, according to the Horry County Coroner’s Office.
The crash happened around 6:40 p.m. Sunday in the area of Daisy Road and Red Bluff Road, according to Horry Co. Fire Rescue.
Master Trooper Brian Lee, with the SC Highway Patrol, previously said a 2006 Chevrolet HHR was traveling west on Daisy Road, when it ran off the right side of the road, struck a ditch, and overturned.
The driver was partially ejected and was not wearing a seatbelt, and was killed.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Wet and breezy today with dropping temperatures
- Darlington man with health problems blames the city for flood damage to his home
- 2021 Myrtle Beach Pelicans home opener game brings out fans
- Horry County police search for endangered woman with autism
- Colonial Pipeline restarts part of system in North Carolina under manual control