LITTLE RIVER, SC (WBTW) — One person suffered serious injuries at a vehicle vs. pedestrian accident on Saturday morning.
UPDATE 12:15 p.m. : Darris G. Fowler, Horry County Deputy Coroner, has identified the victim. Pamela Harding, 37, of Little River has died from injuries after being struck by a motor vehicle, according to Fowler.
UPDATE 10:30 a.m. : Baker Street is open to traffic again.
Horry County Fire and Rescue crews were dispatched to the 4000 block of Baker Street around 6 a.m.
South Carolina Highway Patrol is on scene and investigating.
Officials say to avoid area for first-responder safety and delays.
Count on News 13 for updates.
- Living Local Carolina: Host Rainee Romero Gets Lash Extensions From Lash & Wax Spa, A Touch Of Brazil
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Myrtle Beach attractions adapt to pandemic, begin to reopen and make changes
- Darlington mayor upset with SCDOT over flooding, outdated drains